Sunday, January 21st
“Care and Restoration of Plastic”
Display table: TBD
Speaker: Wyatt Circo, “Care and Restoration of Plastic”
For directions to the Davidsonville Family Recreation Center, Click Here.
The meeting will be webcast live. See below for directions for members to join via Zoom, and links to view via Facebook Live.
Schedule for the Meeting
Gates open 10:00
Tailgating swap meet 10:30
Walkaround Auction in parking lot 12:00
Meeting / Show and Tell 1:00
Main Auction 2:00
New Way for MAARC Members to Join the Meeting on Zoom.
You must do this to watch on Zoom.
To keep MAARC Zoom meetings secure, the link to the meetings will no longer be posted on MAARC.org, nor will they be given in the email blasts. We’ve been lucky so far that no “Zoom bombers” have broken into our meetings with, let us just say, non-relevant images.
Our Zoommaster Domi Sanchez has created a new link for the Zoom meetings which will be good for all of 2024. To register for the link follow the instructions below. We will repeat the invitation to register for the MAARC Zoom meetings in every monthly eblast, so please make sure that your email address is current at MAARC.org/MembersOnly.
Here are instructions to get the new link for the monthly meetings.
1. Click on the link provided in your MAARC News eblast to go to the registration page for the meeting.
2. On the Zoom Meeting Registration Form that opens, enter your name and email.
3. You will automatically, almost immediately, be sent an email with the link for the Zoom meeting and the passcode you must enter to join the meeting.
4. On Sunday, click on the link in that email. When prompted, enter the passcode provided in the email (one word, case sensitive, no quotes). Use the numerical passcode only if you are just dialing in by phone.
5. You will be put in a Zoom waiting room and Domi will let you into the meeting.
6. Save the email that you receive. The link you receive will be good for all of 2023. These instructions will be repeated in the MAARC News eblasts that are sent before every meeting.
Please keep this information private to help us maintain the security of the meeting.
You can watch the meeting on Facebook, either live or recorded. Click Here and scroll down to the video.